TERMS AND CONDITIONS
With the acceptance of quotations, you accept the following conditions:
Surcharge is payable from sizes 46 – 54 (10% – 30%).
XL or 46 or 117 = +10%
2XL or 48 or 122 = +15%
3XL or 50 or 127 = +20%
4XL or 52 or 132 = +25
5XL or 54 or 137 = +30%
And so forth.
- All prices are VAT exclusive, unless other wise stated.
- Quotations are valid for 7 days only.
- All exchanges must be done within 7 working days of purchase, unless approved by a manager.
- Items that need to be exchanged must be in immaculate condition and packaged in original packaging.
- Shoes that are exposed to excessively wet conditions will not be considered for credit.
- Special items, embroidered and printed items will not be eligible for exchanges or credit.
- Basson Workwear gives a 3 month manufacturers default guarantee on all items. The negligent handling of items is excluded. There is no guarantee on rainwear.
- The payment conditions will be strictly adhered to.
- Sizing on jackets and trousers on conti suits are different. Please ensure that you provide us with the jacket size when ordering a two piece suit.
- Should you receive an incorrect order, please notify us within 24 hours – otherwise we will accept that the delivery is correct.
- Delivery costs will be determined at Basson Workwear’s own discretion.
REFUND, RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
In case of any established quality issue pertaining to a product, the following process can be initiated:
- All exchanges must be done within 14 working days of purchase.
- Products have a limited manufacturers guarantee. This does not apply to consumables, entry level products and rain wear.
- A handling fee of 15% may be charged on exchanges.
- Item(s) must be in immaculate condition – unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging. Please write your name, Invoice no/Order no. and mobile number, on the top of the box, and insert the original invoice.
- Return the product to our address at: 20 Stokeryweg, Wellington, 7655, at your own cost.
- Damages due to neglect, improper use or application will not be covered under our Returns/Exchange Policy.
- Special items, rainwear, promotional items and embroidered/printed items cannot be exchanged or credited.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override Basson Workwear’s Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Gift cards, sale, and clearance items are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Please note that delivery charges are non-refundable, and will not be included in the refund value of your order.
- If an item is faulty, wrongly described, or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within the specified time, with proof of purchase.
- Once your exchange request has been placed, it usually takes about 7 business days to initiate exchange / refund subject to product inspection.
- Once the exchange / return of the product is accepted, Basson Workwear will issue a credit note, and issue a new invoice for the exchanged products.
All the information (“personal information) supplied by you voluntarily or mandatory will be recorded and processed regardless of form or medium in which the information was supplied. The Supplier has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all of our customers, including respecting concerns about privacy. The Supplier will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. If you are under 18 years of age(minor), we will require the consent of your parent/guardian/competent person before we will process the personal information of the minor, unless it is in the public interest.
We will process the following information:
Generally personal information is requested when making reservations/bookings or when requesting a particular service or goods. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything. The following consequences will apply if you fail to provide accurate information: Name, Surname, Company, e-mail address, cell phone number, telephone number.
The purposes for which The Supplier will use your personal information are as follows: to transact with you via SMS, telephone, Facebook, skype, twitter, postal address, website or email regarding reservations/bookings, to provide services/products to you; to inform you of new features, services, special offers and products (provided you have not declined to receiving such marketing material); to enable us to process, validate and verify reservations/bookings and requests for services or goods and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website(if any).
The Supplier shall be entitled to disclose personal information if required to do so (a) to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on The Supplier; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of The Supplier, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or third parties who assist The Supplier in providing services to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service to you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third-party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
The Supplier will:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- upon your request, promptly return, destroy, rectify any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, for historical, statistical, research purposes or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
You have the right at any time to rectify the Personal Information collected, object to the processing of Personal Information(subject to legislation) and to lodge a complaint at the Information Regulator with contact details: email@example.com. 0218737927.
The Personal Information processed by the supplier /will not (delete which is not applicable) transfer the Personal Information to a third country or International organization.
Contact details of the supplier: Basson Workwear. 021 873 7927. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries must be addressed to the information officer.